Started with a simple philosophy & founded on CUSTOMER SERVICE
J. David Jewelry started its humble beginning in 1997 with the simple philosophy of a jewelry store that offered everything under one roof.
- 1987 - Joel gets his start making tulip rings.
- 1989 - Joel moves to another jeweler to become a bench jeweler.
- 1993 - Joel meets the love of his life and is married.
- 1994 - Joel went out on his own, going door to door repairing jewelry and sells jewelry from his home.
- 1995 - Joel sells jewelry from a tanning salon. (3 rings totaling $500)
- 1997 - J. David Jewelry opens. (400 sq ft)
- 2001 - J. David Jewelry moves to new location. (4000 sq ft)
- 2005 - Opens Pandora Woodland Hills.
- 2014 - Opens second location in South Tulsa.
- Today - Still serving the community